Make your own Glitter Graphics

Friday, April 3, 2009

Black Friday!!!!

Today is Friday....03/04/2009...............just now 2.15pm at CIMB Bank Taman Semarak..... Christie accident at there........accident with an Indian uncle motor driver............he is drive faster as I assume speed is 60km/j..............Story Begin...........When I "gos dan" my little silver....I already confirm that behind me is no any vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I mar "gos dan" like normal lol...Mana tau that uncle and motor suddenlly appear at behind me....Then I trample my break fast fast lor...useless...crashed on it......after that just 30 second pass...have 4 Indian passerby come over our place and see see wat happen..but no one chinese come to help me even many chinese saw a little girl alone there.........disappointed lah....even I know this is normal scene.....
After that I bring he went to my friend's motor shop repair his 'lao kiap' motor lo.....He keep talking this broken that broken...pain here pain there...still wan 'rompak' my RM30 go see doctor....kanasai...So heartache my little silver.....It need go in 'hospital' on next tuesday.....
Its 'ass' already fall half....Haizzzz.....1st time accident since I drive a long 5 years.....
Why I so careless leh....arghhhhh....I will remember this into my brain memory and will not let it happen again in my life......try my best la.....stop here....

4 comments:

  1. Huh.. Why like that geh..
    Are you ok now? Girl please take care ya
    Our trip coming leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo.. poor you. sure u sad now. but nevermind la.. money can earn back ma.. (^.^)
    haPPY weeekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That motor only waste me RM50 like that la,then I got $$ to rawat my little silver lol.. hahaha..its ok lah,actually just a small case lah...I'm not scare at that time but after that when I am cooling down and settled all the thing only feel scary...hahaha....no courage la...hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. scare after cool down?? what da..

    ReplyDelete