Make your own Glitter Graphics

Monday, April 20, 2009

excited weekend........

I spend my April 3rd weekend with my dearest ex-housemate&classmate at PayuPutri Block B 3rd Floor beside swimming pool!!!wakakakaka!!!BBQ lolx!!!I don't know why that day very hot at evening but flurry at nite when we start our BBQ birthday party!!But we still enjoyed and lucky only flurry not drencher lor...if not...we need eat steamboat and fried already...hehe!!we ate many thing ler...but forgot to take picture for those thing....my twin friends made us a 'hyper-spicy' 'chiu kap mou dik geng lat' sauce ikan bakar,sotong and prawn...WOW~~really hot LOL......Feel stimulate,we ate 'shi ham' bakar too,so weird i ate a lot of that..I seldom eat that thing lol...hehe..Excited thing coming...we play game at nite after we clean up all the thing and bath..I don't know how to explain that game,the material is like 'jingle game', a lot of small batten build up and then we need pick it out and build up again, who make it falling down then who punish a glass of beer or red wine!!!haha!!!we all so concentre and tension ... funny look all come out....haha...aiya!!!!!!!!!!!don't know explain la..hope you guys understand these Christie language~~hahahaha...We all slept at 3.40am...wakakkaka...so happy spend my time with them...wish we can meet each other next time like this....those picture lazy upload here..so if you interest see my picture can go inside my facebook or friendster page....hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment