Make your own Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

H@ppy & Unforgotten H0lid@Y

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm back from my P.Perhentian/P.Redang/P.Lang Tengah trip......My trip is running on 24-26 April 2009...So excited and happy and happy and happy on that nice trip with all my dearest hometown friends Mandy,Lynn,Stefanie,Zoe,Nichole,Sheng Yue,Meng Han,Lai and Chee Soon.....I hope we have our next trip soon....haha.. We stay at Pulau Perhentian Besar and there really nothing to do when night coming....haha,but we still found something to do also....we played some game at beach,got 2 person make us laugh until tummy vellication....The both jokey was Mr Sheng Yue and Ms Mandy!!!!!!!hahahaha~~~We went Pulau Redang and Lang Tengah on 2nd day...We have Our nice snorkelling at difference point...We saw so much difference type fish, all that I never see before...The wonderful thing is Christie saw baby shark, shark couple and a loneliness shark... and also saw big turtle and large 'sek ban'....yahooo~~~After this trip all gonna return normal=bore life....Lai and Lynn got to go back East Timor and Singapore.....cant meet them again in this few month lol....Miss~~~
Let u all see see our nice photo at nice scene......

No comments:

Post a Comment